Vision and mission
Vision: ESTABLISHED PARTICIPANTS OF SUPERIOR IN ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND QUALITY IN THE BASIC OF THE SCIENCE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY BASED ON IMAN AND TAKWA AND AKHLAKUL KARIMAH
1. Growing the spirit of excellence and healthy reasoning to the students, teachers and employees so strong-willed to move forward.
2. Improve the quality of Islamic, scientific and technological foundations.
3. Improving the skills and appreciation of learners in science and technology, culture and art through "Constructivism Learning" and global interaction.
4. Improving human resources and adequate educational infrastructure to ICT-based learning.
5. Improve physical health through guided sports activities and sports competitions.
6. Developing learners' potential optimally and equally between faith, science and charity.
7. Forming learners to behave Islamic behavior to manifest the belief and piety and noble morality.
A brief History
A. THE HISTORY OF SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT
SMA Muhammadiyah 4 Jakarta is a private Islamic High School located in East Jakarta. This Muhammadiyah School is based on Islamic education under the auspices of the Muhammadiyah Islamic Organization. Until now SMA Muhammadiyah 4 occupies the location on Jl. Dewi Sartika 316 A, Cawang, East Jakarta.
SMA Muhammadiyah 4 Cawang East Jakarta was established in 1964. From that year until now, has experienced the replacement of several principals, namely:
1. Year 1964 s / d 1969 Principal: Mr. Muchsin Soleiman, SH
2. Year 1969 s / d 1970 Principal: Arbi Soleiman, study time starting at: 16.30 - 21.00.
3. Year 1970 s / d 1971 Principal Presidium: Drs. Tedjomurti Soekadi Moeljopoetro H. Abdullah Djafar, study time starting at: 16.30 - 21.00.
4. Year 1971 s / d 1972 Principal: Drs. Tedjomurti, study time at 16.30 - 21.00.
5. Year 1972 s / d 1982 Principal: Drs Gaston M. Sjarief
B. SCHOOL DATA
School Name : SMA Muhammadiyah 4
Operating Permit : SP.422 / I01.A / I.85
NSS / NIS / NSM : 304016405033 NPSN: 20103179
NIS : 30047
Accreditation : Value A, Year 2013
Province : DKI Jakarta
District : Kramatjati
Kelurahan : Cawang
Postal Code : 13630
Phone / Fax : (021) 80877143, (021) 80873736
E-mail / Website : /